Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Skip Navigation LinksOpenPublicRecordsAct

Open Public Records Act

An official request for government records can be submitted by printing and mailing/faxing the Government Records Request form. To use the form, you must have a PDF viewer. (pdf)

Records Custodian
Higher Education Student Assistance Authority
P.O. Box 545
Trenton, NJ 08625-0545

Fax: (609) 588-3450